Pain caused by damage to the nerves of the spine are typical: lumbago, sy sy sy syches, disc herniation, back pain, neck, arms, shoulders and after spinal surgery.
Neuronal contains a unique combination of nucleotide and vitamin NFCR-6: folic acid, cyanocobalamine, tiamine, niacin-nicotinamide and pyridoxine.
Nerve damage can be caused by physical injury or due to lack of essential building blocks of nerve tissue.
Therefore, the work of nerves is limited, and sometimes even completely disabled. In case of nerve damage, the need for certain nutrients or blocks is increased.
- Nucleotide is a nutrient for the restoration of damaged cells. Damaged nervous structures can be restored very quickly. Regeneration is achieved by the growth of axons (neuriti - long growths of nerve cells, primary guides of the nervous system), which stabilizes the cell membranes of nerve cells and increases the production of acetylcholine.
- Tiamine contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system. The stocks of this vitamin in the body are relatively small and it is necessary to take into account its amount in our body. Excess thiamine is excreted in the urine.
- Niacin (nicotinamide) is one of the most important vitamin B-complexes. It contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Pyridoxine, we must, like other vitamins of the B complex, regularly regenerate in our organism. It contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous and immune system and the normal synthesis of cysteine.
- Folic acid cannot synthesize the organism on its own, so it must be obtained from food. It plays a role in cell division, and contributes to the normal synthesis of amino acids.
- Cyanocobalamine plays a role in cell division and contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
not contain salt, gluten, yeast, soybeans, dairy products and preservatives. Neuronalno known side effects.
Method ofadministration : One (1) capsule per day, with some liquid.